The VG Resource

Full Version: Sailor Moon Drops model ripping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 
This is a Unity based game with the most adorable chibi Sailor Moon characters.  I downloaded the apk (google) and have been trying to find the model files for it.  I have used Unity Studio, Unity Importer, Unity Assets Importer, Unity Assets Explorer and Unity Asset Editor and I just cannot find the model files.  I have the .115 files, which I believe are textures and I need to find the .43.  Can anyone who rips from Unity games take a quick look to see if they can point me in the right direction?
(11-27-2015, 01:02 PM)Trikeboy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, 
This is a Unity based game with the most adorable chibi Sailor Moon characters.  I downloaded the apk (google) and have been trying to find the model files for it.  I have used Unity Studio, Unity Importer, Unity Assets Importer, Unity Assets Explorer and Unity Asset Editor and I just cannot find the model files.  I have the .115 files, which I believe are textures and I need to find the .43.  Can anyone who rips from Unity games take a quick look to see if they can point me in the right direction?

I don't rip from Unity, generally. Only game I have managed to actually get anything from is Stargate. I did try Marvel's Conquest Of Champions & Marvel's Future Fight and the models are in the .assetsbundle archive. I couldn't figure out how to extract them myself, and I did use AssetsBundleExtractor_1.8c_32bit which converted the files into .assets but they didn'e work with UnityAssetsExplorer.

Have you tried Disunity, apparently it's the best Unity tool out there, though I've never gotten it too work?
I just tried this game with Disunity, and it doesn't seem to be compatible. Then again, I could only find one assets file, which might mean you need to install it to a device and then rip the files from said device.

I can't get it to work on BlueStacks, and I don't have an iOS device I can extract from or a physical Android device at all, so I can't really help much more.
I got the game working with Bluestacks but couldn't get 3D Ripper DX to work with it.
In that case, you may be able to dump the installed data by doing this.
I installed this to Bluestacks and extracted the downloaded files. According to Unity Studio, the downloaded .unity3d files are empty, and there are absolutely no 3D models in the game whatsoever. Both those statements, of course, are incorrect. I'm not sure what the problem is.
Maybe they're compressed somehow? Or maybe they're not actually .unity3d files? Did you check the file header?