The VG Resource

Full Version: Sudeki rips?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sudeki has long been my favourite western RPG since I was a kid, and I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could rip / rig some of the character models for XNALara / XPS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudeki

As nice as every character's armour would be (they change as the character upgrades in the story), I'd be happy with just their starting outfits.
The game was originally on the Xbox classic and then on PC, but I currently have it on Steam; I can provide any relevant files as & when they're needed.

The only information I was able to find about files that might contain the 3D models is "fubi", "gex" and "baf" formats. There are some of these in the game folder.

Here is a list of the character models I'd specifically like:
>Ailish (starting armour)
>Alexine
>Ailish (final, fused with Alexine)
>Buki (starting armour)
>Nico
>Buki (final, fused with Nico)
>Yemi

But if you happen to have all the main character models, that would also be great [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]

Not automatically necessary but it would be nice if they had:
>Facial bones
>Individual toe & finger bones

Thanks so much in advance if you're able to help~
(11-27-2015, 10:31 AM)Screampunk Wrote: [ -> ]Sudeki has long been my favourite western RPG since I was a kid, and I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could rip / rig some of the character models for XNALara / XPS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudeki

As nice as every character's armour would be (they change as the character upgrades in the story), I'd be happy with just their starting outfits.
The game was originally on the Xbox classic and then on PC, but I currently have it on Steam; I can provide any relevant files as & when they're needed.

The only information I was able to find about files that might contain the 3D models is "fubi", "gex" and "baf" formats. There are some of these in the game folder.

Here is a list of the character models I'd specifically like:
>Ailish (starting armour)
>Alexine
>Ailish (final, fused with Alexine)
>Buki (starting armour)
>Nico
>Buki (final, fused with Nico)
>Yemi

But if you happen to have all the main character models, that would also be great [Image: icon_e_biggrin.gif]

Not automatically necessary but it would be nice if they had:
>Facial bones
>Individual toe & finger bones

Thanks so much in advance if you're able to help~

I had a look into it mate, and sadly no luck on my end. I forgot how much I loved this game back on the Xbox. Thanks for reminding me of it Smile