The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I registered and posted a couple times under the alias 'Space Yoshi X' back in like, 2007 or so but that account appears to be gone so I made a new one. I don't know if I'll be super active, I mostly came to update a couple of really old and bad StarTropics sheets on the main site.

Yo.
Dood
Its UltimateXeallar on suits ans sandals
Wassupppp
Anyways, welcome to the other side of the pond. Were a chill bunch, who seek to help people out whenever we can with ripping sprites, models, whatever. Oh and general life advice. We also talk about vidja gaems.
Welcome.
Hey, I think I have you as a steam friend for some reason. You're from the suits and sandals forum, right?

Welcome (back I guess?) to tVGR! : >
(11-26-2015, 04:38 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I think I have you as a steam friend for some reason. You're from the suits and sandals forum, right?

That's me. I'm the S&S guy. I am betraying Belial and submitting some of my Sprites Unlimited exclusive rips here. Gotta spread the love a bit.
(11-26-2015, 05:11 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: [ -> ]That's me. I'm the S&S guy. I am betraying Belial and submitting some of my Sprites Unlimited exclusive rips here. Gotta spread the love a bit.
Haha, good. Belial never did anything for us anyway.

I seem to recall submitting a few "Only for TSR" rips to Sprites Unlimited a couple years back, myself. WHOOPS
Welcome to the forum! Big Grin