The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping .rbm file's from Conker Live And Reloaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so for sometime, I have been wanting the character model's from Conker Live And Reloaded, but the file's seem to be compressed using a file format known as .rbm Can anyone help a guy out and see if we can extract the files? Also, if possible, if an emulator can get the game to run, you might be able to rip the model from there.
I looked into this myself a while back. I want the models of Kriplespac more than any other model to exist, but unfortunately there's no such method to convert them. 360 ripping is unfortunately pretty sparse. However I can try to bring it up with some others who might be able to help. As for emulation, not gonna happen.
Also for anyone who might want to look at the files, here's an example.

Dropbox Link
Update, no luck after some time, but, I now have a modded XBOX, so, maybe this can be rejuvenated, and we can crack where ever these model file's are. For all i know, maybe they are not in .rbm files.
People have been at this game for years. Even the most dedicated Rare hackers have had trouble figuring it out.
Do you still have the file?

I might try to give it a crack, if it's even possible.
Give me a bit and I'll get a few proper samples and such for everyone.
And thus, the samples were never posted. Tongue
Yeah, sorry about that. I had to get the disc back from my friend to extract the files manually. This archive has a few of the folders fromt he system. Specifically the ones I believe contain either bosses or notable characters for easier recognition.

Dropbox Link