The VG Resource

Full Version: Can't add new game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I submit a new game, the process is never completed. On Internet Explorer, I get a 500 error, and on Firefox, I simply get a white screen. The url
is:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/process/addgame/
It actually did finish but I accidentally broke the redirect at the very end while working on another feature. Here's the add sheet form for the game you created: http://www.spriters-resource.com/saturn/.../addsheet/

Sorry about that! The original error should be fixed now too.
I tried to add the game "Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood" and I then tried to upload a model to it, and I checked in my awaitting approval submission models area, and I clicked "Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood" and it said "Access Denied".

Is this because it is still awaiting approval to be added, or was it denied (because normally when something is denied I get a message, but I didn't this time, so I am responding here due to my confusion.
Did you try to click the red game title? If so, the access denied message was correct (the link led to a staff-only page) but it shouldn't have been a link you could click on regardless. Can you check now and see if you can still click on that link?
(01-07-2016, 01:13 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try to click the red game title? If so, the access denied message was correct (the link led to a staff-only page) but it shouldn't have been a link you could click on regardless. Can you check now and see if you can still click on that link?

Oh that makes more sense now, but I can now see the game still in red text but it is no longer clickable. As you can see in the screenshot below.

[attachment=5965]
That's working as intended now. The red text just means the game doesn't exist on the site yet but it should only be a link for staff. Thanks for the heads up!
(01-07-2016, 02:17 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]That's working as intended now. The red text just means the game doesn't exist on the site yet but it should only be a link for staff. Thanks for the heads up!

Happy to help any way that I can such as this instant where I was confused and pointed out something that shouldn't have happened! Smile
Anyway have a great day, and I hope that the game gets approved sometime soon. Big Grin
Yo, i uploaded 2 flash games in the PC/Computer section this week. How long i need to wait for the approval?
Until someone gets around to it. This will depend on how busy we are and how much other stuff needs to be approved.
Please do not hijack someone else's thread or necropost.

Locked and warned.