The VG Resource

Full Version: SFM/Gmod models advice?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been wanting to port a model from a Generations mod (I did ask permission from the model maker of the mod, by the way) and i've been taught how to do parts of it, but when the Physics model comes into being done, I remain stumped and confused on it sadly. I'm still new to Blender and applying the armature as i've been told isn't the same with it as it is on the Reference model. That and maybe a few tips in case I messed up on the rig model as well. If you must know what the model is, it's this.
[attachment=5769]
That and when the textures are attempted to be put on, it never works when put in Model Viewer on SDK, which is a problem as well. I did have them converted into VTF and VMFs, but the same thing occurs, "ERROR:Model Attempted to load one or more VMTs it can't find" If anyone knows how to fix these problems in somewhat simple terms and methods, please tell me.

EDIT: It's been figured out and solved, My apologies for wasting anyone's potential time and wish to avoid future problems by asking such stupid questions.