The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon-Related Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, this is more or less a cry for help or a desperate attempt at getting someone to do a job for me basically. I've got very little resources right now but I was wondering about the following games.

Pokemon Rumble Blast
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

I would like to get certain models from these games and wanted to know if it was at all possible. I mainly want Dark Rust, The Bittercold, and the various 'Dark Matters' from these games as models. I've searched for a while and found next to nothing in concern to ripping from them.
(11-21-2015, 01:19 PM)Carpaccio Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, this is more or less a cry for help or a desperate attempt at getting someone to do a job for me basically. I've got very little resources right now but I was wondering about the following games.

Pokemon Rumble Blast
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

I would like to get certain models from these games and wanted to know if it was at all possible. I mainly want Dark Rust, The Bittercold, and the various 'Dark Matters' from these games as models. I've searched for a while and found next to nothing in concern to ripping from them.

I'm also trying to get models from Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon too.