The VG Resource

Full Version: What programs were used to get Skull Girls audio and sprites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanna see about getting some of the battle sprites and character audio for y'all. I've seen streamers use fighting game audio in hype stuff as jokes so I figure there's a bit of a demand. Anyone know the programs and/or got tutorials for them?
You can download the character sprites here:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/skull...597.0.html

These where not ripped, they are from the art compendium which was a indiegogo backer reward during the push for squiggly.

As for backgrounds and sounds, no clue, sorry.
Greatly appreciated. Shame there's no Robofortune but that is rather recent and to be expected.
Try out Skullmod. It can unpack the snd-wav files form the GFS archives, and can repack them. Tried it with music once...Didn't work out so well.
Also, Levels are DDS textures in the level-textures GFS files, or something. the actual levels though are 3D models of some kind.
EDIT: In terms of sprites, only ones I can think of are the character select sprites, which have a weird alpha on them, as the palettes are in different DDS textures. The actual player sprites are encrypted/compressed, I think.