The VG Resource

Full Version: Saying Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, VG-Resources, I’m ARAJediMaster. I’ve come here because of certain sound effects obtained by YouTube user “Star Wars Video Game Sounds.” I encountered his page about a year ago, and I was most impressed by the fact that he was able to rip some of the sound effects from several video games. I’m intending to use the sounds he ripped for some video projects of mine, but there are sounds out there still that have yet to be ripped and used: stormtrooper blasters from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope; R2-D2’s beeps and whistles; C-3PO’s servomotors; Chewbacca’s growls, roars, and other vocal sounds; and most crucially of all the lightsaber.

EDIT: Due to the admin’s insistence that I refrain from asking any requests outside of the board until a month has passed and I post 20 posts/threads, I have removed the previous descriptions until further notice. Anyway, I would like to thank “Star Wars Video Game Sounds” for his efforts and wish him well in his “retirement.”