The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Unleashed Movie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so is this an actual movie that would appear in theaters, and internet movie, or just an addition to the game? Is very confused.
http://uk.movies.ign.com/dor/objects/142...tg83nub99a
Probably a short film,
Wtf is this shit, and where's Tails?

And why does Weresonic's arms stretch? Is it actually stretching? That's stupid if it is.
That's all they ever do is add new characters! I hope this Chip character is only in the movie.
(10-31-2008, 06:01 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf is this shit, and where's Tails?

And why does Weresonic's arms stretch? Is it actually stretching? That's stupid if it is.

No Tails, because the fans complained that characters were being shoehorned in. That sprite thing is the equivalent of Omochao/Shara.

WereSonic's arms have been stretchy since forever. Slowpoke.
(10-31-2008, 11:23 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2008, 06:01 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf is this shit, and where's Tails?

No Tails, because the fans complained that characters were being shoehorned in. That sprite thing is the equivalent of Omochao/Shara.

WereSonic's arms have been stretchy since forever. Slowpoke.

That sprite thing, weresonic, and the whole damn game is shoehorned into the series.

And I always thought that the stretchiness was just cartoon physics.
(10-31-2008, 11:40 AM)sky_blue_wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]They should stop adding new characters and keep the classic ones. I for one prefer Robotnik over Eggman.

Coulda sworn Eggman was the classic. The older.
Japanese Robotnik was always Eggman. The US manual (and subsequent Comics/Cartoons) called him Robotnik because there was no such thing as canon back then (or at least they could retcon shit without complaint).

Then eventually (by Sonic Adventure 1), the US writers were called out on the difference, and the names were homogenised. Eggman is now Robotnik's 'nickname', and Mobius is Earth.
So this is a mix of Luigi's mansion and Wallace and Gromit?
(10-31-2008, 06:01 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: [ -> ]And why does Weresonic's arms stretch? Is it actually stretching? That's stupid if it is.

Seriously, I think this is just gonna be Ristar 2 with Sonic instead of Ristar.
You know, I hate it when they add more characters too, but what's wrong with adding new bad guys?

I mean if they're only going to appear in one game and never be seen again they should make all the bad guys they want.
(10-31-2008, 09:34 AM)koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]That's all they ever do is add new characters! I hope this Chip character is only in the movie.

He's not. He's appeared in Sonic's victory celebration in one of the game videos from E3. also check the site
Why are all new Sonic games more story and new characters than enjoyable gamelay?
(11-02-2008, 03:38 PM)Toony Wrote: [ -> ]Why are all new Sonic games more story and new characters than enjoyable gamelay?

Here's a reason, they are too lazy enough for the gameplay, so, they actually recycle coding from past games as well as extra gimmicks and THEN put them into the game! PURE GENIOUS! Mario does this too, if anyone doesn't notice, Galaxy and Brawl are just recycled mechanics from previous titles, with unneded extra gimmicks!
(10-31-2008, 01:38 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Japanese Robotnik was always Eggman. The US manual (and subsequent Comics/Cartoons) called him Robotnik because there was no such thing as canon back then (or at least they could retcon shit without complaint).

Then eventually (by Sonic Adventure 1), the US writers were called out on the difference, and the names were homogenised. Eggman is now Robotnik's 'nickname', and Mobius is Earth.

In SA2, it's mentioned several times that his real name is Dr. Ivo Robotnik (when his grandfather is onscreen, he is also refrenced as a Robotnik.) IIRC, in SA1 they said Eggman was just a nickname.
Pages: 1 2