The VG Resource

Full Version: *Repost* Ripping game cube models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for posting this again, but I want to contribute more to the SSBM section of the Models resource, in fact even other game cube games. The problem is that I don't know how to rip the SSBM models and no one's been able to help me so far except Lemurboy. If there's any one who knows how to rip SSBM models or any game cube game model please tell me how to do it. Thank you.
I think TGE is making a model viewer. Ain't easy from what I've heard though, the DATs are really weird format-wise and there are DAT files inside the DAT files. Ask him about it.
Who's this TGE person? They should probably get in touch with a Tcll/DarkPikachu to get his notes on the Melee format.
(11-14-2015, 03:59 PM)pragmatic Wrote: [ -> ]I think TGE is making a model viewer.  Ain't easy from what I've heard though, the DATs are really weird format-wise and there are DAT files inside the DAT files.  Ask him about it.

Who's TGE?