The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I came to this forum looking for good models and found a few. Just a question, how strict are the rules about posting requests in the request section? Smile

Thanks for all the work on here, enjoying it all alot!
Hello and welcome! Those rules are there for a reason and are enforced. Requests must be posted in the requests section unless you're offering payment in which case they go in commissions. Enjoy your stay!
(11-09-2015, 09:21 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome! Those rules are there for a reason and are enforced. Requests must be posted in the requests section unless you're offering payment in which case they go in commissions. Enjoy your stay!

I should have specified. I meant how strict are the rules about having to post 20 posts and waiting a month before making requests? I am anxious to request a model is all, thanks for the reply!
They're enforced by the forum itself. You aren't able to post in that section before meeting both of those requirements.
(11-09-2015, 03:26 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]They're enforced by the forum itself. You aren't able to post in that section before meeting both of those requirements.

Thanks for the headsup bro!