The VG Resource

Full Version: hello to everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Sonic361, and I want to introduce myself.
Probably you remember me from the post, where I comunicate I need help for extracting sounds from the game Sonic and the Secret rings, but, anyway.

I'm originally from Mexico (thats why my english can be horrible sometimes), I'm a very big fan of videogames, especially to Nintendo and Sonic games.
My favorite games of Nintendo are Splatoon, Mario and Smash bros, and I like some Sonic games, like Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic and the Secret rings, Sonic generations, but my favorite Sonic game especially are Sonic Adventure DX, and I like to do some modifications to that game, like Sound, texture or music hacking (thats why I need the Sonic and the Secret Rings SFX)

I really like the Videogames music, because, I think today thats the only good music, because the music of nowadays are VERY bad, I know theres at least one good nowdays music, but, I still prefer the videogames music.

Well, I think thats all, if you want to know another thing about me, just post a comment with your question on this post.
See ya in another post.
Hey and welcome to the Resource! I have to agree that a lot of my favourite music comes from video games, although a lot of modern non-game music can still be quite good. But it does ultimately all come down to personal taste, so yeah.

Hope you enjoy your stay!