The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Thanksgiving Comic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All right. This is a comic I'm doing based on TSR's members though it starts out with two of my characters setting up the story.

The plot is this: After secluding himself for years, Jonathon wants to make a Thanksgiving day meal in honor of TSR's members for them helping his daughter Gabby pursue her artistic passions and helped her improve. Jon realizes this is a big undertaking and tries to get everything done days before the holiday. Some TSR members lend a hand and chaos ensues.

This comic will hopefully, be finished up in November as it would take me too long to do a Halloween comic.

NOTE: You can make suggestions. I might not be able to heed all of them, but I will try to keep your input in mind.

Here's the first page:

[Image: nqRPD10.jpg]
suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday
Me, its what's for dinner. Or was that turkey?
suggestion: have someone complain thanksgiving was a month ago (it's a canadian joke, see)
(10-21-2015, 06:24 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday

Do you mean that you don't partake of eating or you just don't do the being thankful part of it?

Also, I already had you in mind on helping with the dinner. You kind of read my mind there. Smile

Another Also, Omega, I had forgotten about that. Would you like the complainer to be you? Tongue
I'm kinda like the "I'm not used to commemorating this but I am aware of the meaning of this holiday* and I wish you all a fun time"

*Other than mass-killing and conquering native americans' lands, that is
Okay. ^^;

(Both sides cheated each other later on and the first Thanksgiving included the first pilgrims' Native American friends, but I don't want to start an argument, especially not with you, man)
yeah, i didn't say that with the intent of flaming

I already included that little tidbit so people wouldn't counter me with that argument - what matters the most is the confraternization the holiday gives us, as we can't go back to the past and avoid shit from happening. That's life
I mean, I'm a pretty good baker. It's a little hard to carry things when you walk on all fours. And you're a mushroom tortoise. Who smokes.
Hiyna has to "Worriedly get a turkey" Because he himself is a bird
I may be that turkey.
ohh right, there should be a joke about someone going to buy a turkey in Turkey
Page 2.

[Image: CkoEvEK.jpg]

EDIT: For those of you who can't read my chickenscratch in the top right panel: Gabby's saying "Do you realize how long that would take!?"
(10-21-2015, 01:02 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2015, 06:24 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]suggestion: I help with the dinner but don't commemorate Thanksgiving as it's a USA-only holiday

Do you mean that you don't partake of eating or you just don't do the being thankful part of it?

Also, I already had you in mind on helping with the dinner. You kind of read my mind there. Smile

Another Also, Omega, I had forgotten about that. Would you like the complainer to be you? Tongue

haha sure, go right ahead!
Gotta give you credit Smithy, you do great work in short time.
Pages: 1 2 3