The VG Resource

Full Version: Ninja Baseball Batman!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know the name. You've seen the insanity. Now help me rip the sprites. I managed to get MAME running on my computer and thought I'd attempt the goofiest game I could think of. Who wants to give me a hand?

I've started the Blue Ninja. So far I haven't been able to remove the backgrounds from the game, so I'll have to do that manually, but if anyone can find a way to get the sprites straight from the data... awesome. Please help!

[Image: DHtEbpG.png]
Stick Straw update.
[Image: F1BQIRh.jpg]
I approve of this venture.
Don't be afraid to get in on it. Tongue
There are apparently a lot of button combos, so I may be in over my head. But I'm gonna try!
...you know I read the title of this and thought they made a Batman baseball game.
(09-24-2015, 10:18 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I approve of this venture.

I'm with this guy. This is truly a glorious sprite-ripping excursion.

also to avoid issues like the person above is experiencing, you might want to put a space in somewhere: "Bat Man", like the game stylizes it

Jesus Christ I really need to play this game.
Get on it. :p
It's not too tough to find.
Small update.
[Image: D75ZFVm.jpg]
Imgur .JPG'd it. Surprise
D'oh. Ok, I'll find a better host. I think I'm about done with it anyway. Just need to find a cleaner version of one sprite...
Normally it doesn't fudge up the quality, but it's been known to do it on occasion.
Dropbox is actually an awesome host.
So I tried to submit Stick Straw (the blue dude) but for some reason he disappeared from the queue. I'll try again later. I think I'm gonna start the yellow one next.
I approved the sheet... forgot to approve the game. It's up now.
Hah, ok. I got worried!
Pages: 1 2