The VG Resource

Full Version: Dead Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone played this yet? I'm really liking it so far, I've played for about 3 hours but I think I still have to hold my breadth on an accurate rating.

Also, what's up with the comic/movie?
I've heard good things about this game from my fellow "gamers" so I think I might wanna check it out on someone else's system or something.
IT IS NOT A GOOD GAME UNLESS THEY SHOW A COMMERCIAL FOR IT WITH AT LEAST 5 RATINGS OF 4 STARS+

and this clearly did not have that many

so it is not a good game.
The game is REALLY reminiscent of Resident Evil 4, mainly, in terms of gameplay, but it's very good. 5/6 done with the game and I'm enjoying it. I just wish there would be more variation between chapter environments (theres some, enough to pass, but not enough to impress). Still, I'd rate this game somewhere around a 9.2 for accuracy's sake.
friend said it was scarey as shit if you play alone here he is [Image: n504187012_955130_8583.jpg]
a few friends said this game was scary but they also said bioshock was the scariest game they had ever played so i don't know if i can trust them
I can sincerely say I shat my pants playing this. It is THAT SCARY.
watched a live stream of it, not scary at all
(11-04-2008, 10:47 PM)Rubbers Wrote: [ -> ]a few friends said this game was scary but they also said bioshock was the scariest game they had ever played so i don't know if i can trust them

fuck you, bioshock scared the shit out of me.

and made me rage/heartbreak
This actually might be better then any other Survival story game iv'e played, I might give it a go.

Also, Mutant Extra-Terrestrial Zombies are awesome, If you are scared of them then you can't stand anything.

by the way, I bet the seqeul for Dead space will be rated AO
Game has a really good sense of humor, mostly when it comes to deaths, you die in some purposely unrealistic ways. You get your top-half chopped off, your legs are still walking around, lose your head, your body looks for it. It's fun. Big Grin
(11-05-2008, 07:29 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Game has a really good sense of humor, mostly when it comes to deaths, you die in some purposely unrealistic ways. You get your top-half chopped off, your legs are still walking around, lose your head, your body looks for it. It's fun. Big Grin
Be right back.
Stealing a PS3 and picking this shit up.
(11-06-2008, 02:29 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2008, 07:29 PM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Game has a really good sense of humor, mostly when it comes to deaths, you die in some purposely unrealistic ways. You get your top-half chopped off, your legs are still walking around, lose your head, your body looks for it. It's fun. Big Grin
Be right back.
Stealing a PS3 and picking this shit up.

Yeah that's an awful reason to buy a game
(11-06-2008, 04:44 PM)red ring niko Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's an awful reason to buy a game
this is a bad post and from now on you are a bad member, have fun
(11-06-2008, 04:45 PM)NOT1up Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2008, 04:44 PM)red ring niko Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's an awful reason to buy a game
this is a bad post and from now on you are a bad member, have fun

like you get to decide what's good and what isn't

"heh, gore owns. i am a twelve year old boy and gay."
Pages: 1 2