The VG Resource

Full Version: Hiya! Good day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a new user here, and I haven't really been on a forum before. But I'll try to be on here every once in a while.

About myself: I am a big fan of Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, Square Enix, Namco Bandai, and SNK. I've been a fan of Nintendo since I was a wee lad, and Sega was introduced to me around the same time. I got into Capcom's games at the age of four, and Square Enix's games at the age of six. As for SNK, I used to play Crystalis (Great game) and then I discovered their fighting franchise; The King of Fighters. So now they're one of my favorite video game companies.

Consoles I own:

I have a lot of Nintendo consoles, I own a Nintendo Wii, a Wii U, and a Nintendo DS. I used to own a Gamecube, a Nintendo 64, and a Game Boy Advance SP.

I love Sega's consoles though I only own a Dreamcast. I used to have a Sega Saturn at my house but I had to give it to my cousin.

Although I'm not really big onto Sony, My family owns a Playstation 3 and it does have some great gems. I also respect them as a company since they usually make fine quality games.

As for ol' Microsoft, I used to own an Xbox 360, but I ended up selling it. I regret it because I loved to play Dead Rising on the 360.

My favorite games by genre:

Chrono Trigger (My favorite Role-playing game.)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (My favorite adventure game, and my childhood.)
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (My favorite platformer game.)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (My favorite fighting game, not counting Super Smash Bros.)
Mario Kart 8 (My favorite racing game.)

Back to why I joined:

Anyway, I joined because I feel like possibly trying to upload things like sprites. In fact I think I have some already that just need to be uploaded. Specificially, I have the character portraits from the Wonderswan Dragon Ball video game and the Dragon Ball RPGs on the NES.

Whew! That was a mouthful.