The VG Resource

Full Version: (Kirby)Hoshi no Kaabii Anime Unreleased Songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you know for some of you, many Japanese cartoon music Hoshi no Kaabii do not have all been released! [Image: shocked.png] So I decided to rip any music so that everyone can enjoy the wonderful music!
(Yes I know it's a cartoon, but the music and the heroes are still part of the video game)
My youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy81XK ... flg/videos

See you later!!! [Image: azn.png]
- posted in "Ripping Help", contrary to the fact that you've already ripped them

- submitting "rips" that are literally musical scores from a show (how did you romhack a show???)

- Why is ripped audio being posted on Youtube? That's like ripping from a PS4 game and showing proof by recording it on a VHS tape

- doesn't use forum smileys, but uses own custom kirby emoji (honestly, kudos on this one, i like em)

- plugs youtube channel

- shamelessly plugs youtube channel

Wow Buddy, You're On A Roll Today
I assume your intentions were good, but

You didn't hear it from me, nosiree but I don't think this is quite the place for "unreleased songs". You may want to check with my friend "Google" as to a place where videogame and anime soundtracks are more widely celebrated.
for reasons above this thread will be locked. read the rules. we only accept rips from GAMES.