The VG Resource

Full Version: Ehrgeiz Rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm trying to read all the images files on the playstation game Ehergeiz.

I've tried tim viewers which only give a fraction of the games content and I've tried GGD, TiledGGD, and Tile Molester but I can't get the images clear enough to tell what they are despite hours upon hours of tweaking.

Is there any other way I can go about getting the image data or could someone give me some help on the subject?

I would GREATLY appreciate any help!
Could you provide some files for us to look at?
I'm new to all this so...how exactly?
Well it sounds like you're dealing with several files, so put a bunch of them in a .zip and upload it somewhere. If it's not too big you can use the attachment feature on here, but somewhere like Dropbox, MediaFire, or Mega is fine as well.
(09-08-2015, 04:40 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Well it sounds like you're dealing with several files, so put a bunch of them in a .zip and upload it somewhere. If it's not too big you can use the attachment feature on here, but somewhere like Dropbox, MediaFire, or Mega is fine as well.

Can this do instead?

Linking to ROMs and ROM sites is not allowed here.
-Petie
(09-08-2015, 04:40 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Well it sounds like you're dealing with several files, so put a bunch of them in a .zip and upload it somewhere. If it's not too big you can use the attachment feature on here, but somewhere like Dropbox, MediaFire, or Mega is fine as well.

The rules won't allow me to upload the files or give a link to the zip.