The VG Resource

Full Version: Anyone got Godzilla Unleashed/Destroy All monsters Melee Models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been looking for Godzilla/Kaijuu models. But I havent been successful. I can't use mmd models from deviantart because my blender software wont allow the Addon to work and because mmd is not OSX compatable. I need to find the models in either .obj or .dae file formats.If anyone can help me, leave the models at models resource or leave a comment link. To help save time, heres a list of the monsters id like to get:

Godzilla(2000)
[attachment=5389]
Anguirus
[attachment=5390]
Biollante
[attachment=5391]
Orga
[attachment=5392]
Varan
[attachment=5393]
Titanosaurus
[attachment=5394]
King Ghidorah
[attachment=5396]
Rodan
[attachment=5397]
Destroyah
[attachment=5398]
Krystalak
[attachment=5399]

Thank you for reading my thread Cute
i just realized that a thread like this needs to be in the request section.

So i'll delete this one then post it in requests.
You could rip the models themselves
I cant. Most of the ripping software out there is PC only. Also, i dont even know where to begin with that.
(09-07-2015, 03:51 PM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]I cant. Most of the ripping software out there is PC only. Also, i dont even know where to begin with that.

Well Dolphin can extract resources from the games ISO and blender can view the models themselves (if they're decrypted). The best thing is that all of these can run on a mac.
how do i get the iso
(09-07-2015, 08:02 PM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]how do i get the iso

Please use Google. We do not post the link to legal site for ISO.

I know some certain people who can get Godzilla and Kaiju stuff, So far, they're for MMD models. Although, I'm not closest with them very much.

I'm not know about Blender, but I'm sure that someone else made a plug-in for import MMD models into Blander.
Isn't there a way to rip the ISO using the home brew channel on the wii?

Because I'd prefer to do tht instead of go to a sketchy website.
(09-08-2015, 06:52 AM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there a way to rip the ISO using the home brew channel on the wii?

I'm not entirely sure if you can do that with the homebrew channel. I mean, you can search for ways on dumping GCN games, but i don't know if you can do it with the homebrew channel
Guess I'll just have to wait a month before being able to post on the requests forum.

Even then, I'm not guaranteed to get help with tht.
So I read nintendo's legal page.Apparently it is illegal to download them online.
(09-08-2015, 06:25 PM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]So I read nintendo's legal page.Apparently it is illegal to download them online.

And yet despite that people still download this stuff.
Is this true?
(09-08-2015, 07:04 PM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]Is this true?

Obviously. Wther out of ignorance, spite, accident of what ever, people still download ROM's off the internet.
(09-08-2015, 06:52 AM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there a way to rip the ISO using the home brew channel on the wii?

You can use the homebrew app usb loader GX to install Gamecube/Wii roms off the disc to USB(Wii/Gamecube) or SD(Gamecube), I do this for all the Wii games I'm currently ripping from.
Pages: 1 2 3