The VG Resource

Full Version: How do I extract 3d models from xbox 360 games using a MacBook Pro?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help figuring out how to extract models and textures from my games.I know most ripping software and procedures use PC or windows.I don't have either. I have a Mac. And I can't find any ways to do the ripping because I can't find any ripping software compatible with a Mac. Can I please get some help?

Anyone?hello?no one?...
Can someone just help me with just one thing?Please!
Can anyone answer?
There's tools that can run .exe files on a mac if i'm right. What do you want to rip?
All the models and textures from sonic 06
(08-30-2015, 01:07 PM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]All the models and textures from sonic 06
If you look around, you'll find ways of decrypting textures/models for sonic 06. It was also released for the PC and ripping models from the PC is easier that ripping them from an Xbox 360.
Wud you have any software to recommend?
(08-30-2015, 02:01 PM)StrikeHedgehog Wrote: [ -> ]Wud you have any software to recommend?

Noesis, Blender, 3DSMax, Quick BMS, 3D Ripper. All of them are good for ripping models from games in general.
For the record, bumping your topic multiple times within a few hours is against the rules, as it counts as spamming. I'm letting you off with a verbal warning, next time you do that you're getting an actual warning.
Just to add: Sonic 06 was not released for PC, it was on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It appears that there is, however, a fan-made PC remake.