The VG Resource

Full Version: my current progress on 3DS model ripping.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally done it... I did it with so great success, although it took me plenty of time solving any kind of troubles, but now I have all the tools I needed to begin the first batch of extracted 3DS models in raw files... fortunately I have the 3DS succesfully downgraded to 4.5. and have my Gateway 3DS and RX Tools... so I have methods to decrypt 3DS games... just I need pure luck at extracting the files and your help to rip the models succesfully... my first project will be "Toriko Gourmet Monsters".

However... it doesn't mean we may get the models, I mean, I will extract them, but I have zero knowledge about reverse engineering and maybe we might find some difficult models to rip... but I think that perhaps together we might succeed at this. and this project is a Key 6.x game... Lucky me for not taking a Key 7.x rom as my first project.
although Toriko Gourmet Monsters seemed so uncommon that even the only video I could see on youtube aside from a few trailers, is a demo of the game of about 30 minutes or more.

I will keep you up to date with the progress on model ripping help page.

see you buddies. Wink