The VG Resource

Full Version: Kamen Rider Storm Heroes - Unity3d (ISO/Android)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I would like help getting the Models form "Kamen Rider Storm Heroes" they are Unity3d "4.6.5p4" as the header says.

There is a Script on Xentax but it has no support for Bones/Weights.

It has Good model but not so good Texture/UV's

i have Models for alot of Drive Related stuff Noted.
Drive Type Formula
Drive Type Tridoron (Even the Car!)
Drive Type Special
Dark Drive Type Next
Rider Chaser
Machin Chaser
Rider Cho-Deadheat Drive

[Image: 55db846af1f09.png]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttem25kb7n2w82...ssets?dl=0
(08-17-2015, 01:20 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I would like help getting the Models form "Kamen Rider Storm Heroes" they are Unity3d "4.6.5p4" as the header says.

Drive Type Formula
Drive Type Special
Dark Drive Type Next
Rider Chaser
Machin Chaser
Rider Cho-Deadheat Drive

How did you get rip the models? Could you teach me? I need some references to make my Chaser Cosplay and print some parts :/
(12-03-2015, 01:08 PM)zenaro147 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get rip the models? Could you teach me? I need some references to make my Chaser Cosplay and print some parts :/

He would've used Unity Asset Viewer and a Noesis plugin. They're both found on the wide world of interwebs mate!

Google:
Unity Asset Viewer
Unity .43 Noesis Plugin and you'll be laughin!
(12-03-2015, 07:33 PM)Ecelon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2015, 01:08 PM)zenaro147 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you get rip the models? Could you teach me? I need some references to make my Chaser Cosplay and print some parts :/

He would've used Unity Asset Viewer and a Noesis plugin. They're both found on the wide world of interwebs mate!

Google:
Unity Asset Viewer

but I need to extract the APK file right?

because I got to extract and use the Unity Asset Explorer and did not find any model :/

I do not know if it's true, but from what I saw, with this game is not for the "conventional method"
(12-03-2015, 08:13 PM)zenaro147 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2015, 07:33 PM)Ecelon Wrote: [ -> ]

Google:
Unity Asset Viewer

because I got to extract and use the Unity Asset Explorer and did not find any model :/

I do not know if it's true, but from what I saw, with this game is not for the "conventional method"

I don't do Android stuff, 'cept under specific circumstances. So I will explain this too the best of my limited knowledge. Android games have an .apk, which is the installer package. They also have a "cache" package. The "cache" package is the one that contains the data you're looking for. Kamen Rider Storm Heroes requires you to play the game to download the cache. I haven't been able to find a downloadable cache. Sorry!
(12-03-2015, 10:15 PM)Ecelon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2015, 08:13 PM)zenaro147 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2015, 07:33 PM)Ecelon Wrote: [ -> ]He would've used Unity Asset Viewer and a Noesis plugin. They're both found on the wide world of interwebs mate!

Google:
Unity Asset Viewer

I don't do Android stuff, 'cept under specific circumstances. So I will explain this too the best of my limited knowledge.  Android games have an .apk, which is the installer package. They also have a "cache" package. The "cache" package is the one that contains the data you're looking for. Kamen Rider Storm Heroes requires you to play the game to download the cache. I haven't been able to find a downloadable cache. Sorry!

so i need have the desired character in my game account, in order to extract?

EDIT: i found some .tmp file with MESH and textures.. but i can't extract all .tmp files.
(12-04-2015, 04:38 AM)zenaro147 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2015, 08:13 PM)zenaro147 Wrote: [ -> ]but I need to extract the APK file right?

I don't do Android stuff, 'cept under specific circumstances. So I will explain this too the best of my limited knowledge.  Android games have an .apk, which is the installer package. They also have a "cache" package. The "cache" package is the one that contains the data you're looking for. Kamen Rider Storm Heroes requires you to play the game to download the cache. I haven't been able to find a downloadable cache. Sorry!

EDIT: i found some .tmp file with MESH and textures.. but i can't extract all .tmp files.

I would assume as much. As I said, it's too the best of my knowledge. Sorry I can't help more!
(12-03-2015, 08:13 PM)zenaro147 Wrote: [ -> ]but I need to extract the APK file right?

I managed to get the tmp files, but I have no idea what to do with them. How do I extract them?
(01-22-2016, 07:37 PM)chaosmatrix Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2015, 10:15 PM)Ecelon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do Android stuff, 'cept under specific circumstances. So I will explain this too the best of my limited knowledge.  Android games have an .apk, which is the installer package. They also have a "cache" package. The "cache" package is the one that contains the data you're looking for. Kamen Rider Storm Heroes requires you to play the game to download the cache. I haven't been able to find a downloadable cache. Sorry!

Anyone have a download link? The current one is broken.
(12-03-2015, 01:08 PM)zenaro147 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2015, 01:20 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I would like help getting the Models form "Kamen Rider Storm Heroes" they are Unity3d "4.6.5p4" as the header says.

Drive Type Formula
Drive Type Special
Dark Drive Type Next
Rider Chaser
Machin Chaser
Rider Cho-Deadheat Drive

How did you get rip the models? Could you teach me? I need some references to make my Chaser Cosplay and print some parts :/

Hi.. i would like to try the model but it seem it was already unable to link(the link is that.. 404)
I found the data files but I don't know how to open them. How do I get the modes?