The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic 06 Crisis City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help please, I really need Crisis City from Sonic 06! "What do you need it for?" you may ask, well, I need it to create a stage for the game www.sonicworldfangame.com and I really want to port it because Crisis City, personally, was my fav stage. Do note though, I would very much like it if you made all 4 parts (boarding,grinding,parkour and mach speed(The Flame, Skyscraper, Tornado, Whirlwind)) in one piece please and if you do try your absolute best to make the transition as smooth as possible. I say that because I ported Planet Wisp and I can't get thorough the first 2 turns without loosing all my speed or in layman's terms, rough geometry will cause speed loss. ANYONE that can supply me with these model files will get 70% credit and the satisfaction of bring the best stage in gaming history to the best Sonic fangame ever made. One last thing, I would like the model file to be in .obj with a .mtl file if possible. If not, please turn it into a .3ds file or something that works with Cinema 4D. Thanks for your time and thanks in advance for your help. Smile
almost 150 people looked at this and none helped??

Also, this was fulfilled by myself Smile
I'm going to imagine no one helped because you posted a rather involved request as a new member outside the requests forum which, besides being a bit on the rude side, isn't allowed. I'm glad you were able to get what you needed but I'd suggest you read over the rules before you continue to post here.