The VG Resource

Full Version: Magicka: Wizard Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've come across a method of unpacking the archives involved with this game, and I am literally one step away from having the models. The textures turned out to simply be renamed "dds" files and were easily able to be converted. However the models still have some weird format. I was hoping someone here could figure out the format, which I have supplied a full set of sample files that I believe will be matched with each other. I don't really care about the bones or anything, so even OBJ with UVs will be enough for me.

Dropbox Link

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This project is VERY important to me...
Sorry to double post but this project is vastly important to me. Also, I discovered a simple way of finding specific models and corresponding bone files, however the textures are all hash-named and have to be found manually. The format for the models is exactly the same across all the models, same with the bone structures, so one program or script to turn them into something more useful would work for every single one.
Progress! So far thanks to some help on another forum we manged to get the basic understanding of the models down. UV accuracy needs a little help though. We've had someone put together the basic makings of a Noesis script for the game, however it only had UV accuracy for one model thus far. Everything can be seen model-wise, but the UV's are generally output the same when converted with it. I was hoping someone could take a look. I've included several models to work with as well as their associated textures. The script is included as well.

Dropbox Link