The VG Resource

Full Version: Help! Android Pictlogica FF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone! I'm trying to rip some sprite from Pictlogica Final Fantasy. Looking through folders I found these files. Could you help me figure out if they are what I'm looking for? And how to obtain the sprites. Thanks.

[Image: qPErfvv.png]
Could you upload a couple of these files for us to check out?
This is a Unity game - those files are useless. You want to look at the sharedassets files.
[Image: zC5uvaG.png]
Like these?
ok I did it !
I do not understand why the sprites are slightly transparent... not just monsters , but all other sprites. I extracted from the asset files in TGA format and then saved in PNG. you think they are correct?
[Image: NkYvEKV.png]
Looks about right to me - though I've never played the game... Are you saying that everything has a very minor transparency to it, as in the sprite itself is semi-transparent?
here is a zoomed picture.
They are all like this...
[Image: f7605ae.png]
Hm... Curious. You could likely fix this by duplicating the layer on each image so that it doubles over itself. Since none of these use anti-aliasing (I assume?) it shouldn't cause any issues to do so Smile
here it is. I duplicated the layer

[Image: WRrQ0EP.png]

if they are ok, i add them to the site.
Looks good to me! Smile
Yeah, I think those look about right to me also, They look pretty good Smile
excellent! Smile then I order and add them
Guys I found these sprites... They use anti-aliasing. This is an example of how they are duplicating the layer. What do you think?

[Image: uWpCA9N.png]
Hmm. That's where the issues come in. Anyone got any clues what's up? Maybe post one of the files you extracted this from? Maybe someone can see if there's a better means of extracting them.

Worst case, I can try to work out a calculation on what the duplicate layer's transparency should be to make it come out correctly.

edit: You'd need to duplicate it twice, setting the second duplicate to 54% transparency.
Here it is.

[Image: Dv9DqPS.png]

In the attached file I inserted a TGA file and the file from which I extract the sprites. It is not the archive from which I extracted this, but another smaller, but the files have the same problem of transparency.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2vpxtz...logica.rar

To extract the files I used disunity.
Pages: 1 2