The VG Resource

Full Version: Rampage: Total Destruction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!
I've been trying to rip sound effects from Rampage: Total Destruction but I can't figure out that.
I was able to rip audio (musics) from PS2 version, and another thing I get is sound effects, but its plays in some kind of weird-speed-up-meshed in one file.
Then I was move to Gamecube or Wii version, its use .samp and .uber in Audio folder. I can't figure out to do that, even try the VGMToolBox or vgmstream, I'm not smart at coding.

Simple files from Wii version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7k7ngkr7siq8gqk/Audio.7z?dl=0

PS. Gamecube version has .adp in Audio folder with .samp and .uber too
RatchetMario, if you could upload the sounds from the PS2 version, I could help you out on that.
I figure out something in PS2 version, I'm try to play it in Goldwave with Time Warp tool and lower the rate about 50% change. So, I just hear the actual game sound, but not very perfectly. It's still playing like weird-pitch mixed with actual sound in one .wav

Is there's any other tool to split a sound sequence? I mean the tool to rip them into the .wav(s)

Also, what the tool I rip from PS2 version, I use ADPCM Player, its kinda the old tool. Or maybe I should re-rip again for sure.

(07-28-2015, 11:39 AM)ThatTrueStruggle Wrote: [ -> ]RatchetMario, if you could upload the sounds from the PS2 version, I could help you out on that.

They're in one .VOL file which one is pretty BIG. I guess its contents sounds, musics, models etc. Just everything of game files.