The VG Resource

Full Version: I am back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody! It's been a while, right? Smile
Sorry for the inactivity but I was busy with a lot of stuff which made me away from uploading some sprites here..
Yep, this is me YouTubeWare! Are you confused why my signature says "MilesTheCreator"?
That's because, I was supposed to upload some WarioWare D.I.Y games to YouTube but I ended up doing some videos and gameplays! Smile
Anyways, this time I will try to be active more often and submit some sprites this time! Wink
While it's good to have you back, I believe that you meant to post this thread here? It's where most people usually make their introductions and reintroductions.
(07-21-2015, 12:08 PM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]While it's good to have you back, I believe that you meant to post this thread here? It's where most people usually make their introductions and reintroductions.
But I am not new here to introduce myself.. :o
Yeah, but its purpose includes "I'm leaving for a little while"/"I have returned" posts.

Also this topic might be relevant to your interests if you're thinking about changing your username to "Miles the Creator"
(not gonna lie, it sounds pretty good)
(07-21-2015, 02:44 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but its purpose includes "I'm leaving for a little while"/"I have returned" posts.

Also this topic might be relevant to your interests if you're thinking about changing your username to "Miles the Creator"
Thanks for linking up this topic here! ;D
When I ever leave/return I will post on that thread next time.. :o
(07-22-2015, 02:14 AM)youtubeware Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-21-2015, 02:44 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but its purpose includes "I'm leaving for a little while"/"I have returned" posts.

Thanks for linking up this topic here! ;D
When I ever leave/return I will post on that thread next time.. :o

[Image: u4nLgtB.gif]

That topic's for CHANGING YOUR USERNAME. As in like, "youtubeware" --> "Miles the Creator"

This is where you post if you're leaving or returning.
this thread really killed me.
(07-22-2015, 08:06 AM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]this thread really killed me.

likewise.

after that clarification, i'm dead
Moved to Welcome/Goodbye.