The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario and Luigi styled Django
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This must be one of my better edits Surprise:

[Image: mlcdjangohc0.png]
Hey, not half bad. Though the scarf definitely needs some work, this actually looks kinda' good, even though I've only seen a small cameo of him in the Megaman Battle Network games.
The scarf needs serious works.

Seriously, using the line tool just doesn't cut it.

And I know it's Mario and Luigi style, but the head is to long, making the base way to obvious.

Oh, and finally, it needs shading. Also, I'm guessing her, but since everything else is unshaded, I'm guessing you Copied and Pasted the hair on from a different sprite onto that one. Yeah, don't do that.

Though, I may be wrong.
...Who is that? From what game? I don't know who that is but it looks an awful lot like Luigi.
Django is from Boktai series.
The scarf shouldn't be outlined? And his head isn't that long.
[Image: boktai021.jpg]
Compared to this? Yeah. that head is long.

And he's too tall.

Hell, it looks nothing like him. It looks like Luigi if he chopped off his nose and became a cosplayer. Besides, there's prolly much more poses you can do with him.
face looks to long, and retarded.

other than that... no reall issues
http://www.retrogamezone.co.uk/Sprites/G...Sheet1.gif

Looks kinda like a splice to me off first sight :/
Ok, i won't lock this; but it's getting a one-way trip to Sprite Discussion for improvement.

I think i'm going to have to make a rule about posting custom sprites on the submission board...
awful (and obvious) luigi edit
why did you cut the nose in half on the right facing sprites
also the head and diagonal scarf sprites are copypasted from the original sprites. Do them custom.