The VG Resource

Full Version: Needing help importing Sonic Runners Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So apparently Sonic Runners uses models, but I don't know how to import them actually. I don't even know how to get the textures to show up properly.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3085...lSonic.zip

Any help would be appreciated. Even if it's just helping me find the programs to do it, I would still appreciate the help that people have given me. I'm planning on importing it into Sonic Generations and possibly importing it into other places as well.

This is from the first version of Sonic Runners, android version. The game runs on Unity.
I have found a Unity importing script that works just fine with this model. The textures from Disunity work just fine, just had to fix the UV mapping from being flipped vertically and it works like a charm.

[Image: SonicRunnersModel.png]
I'm going to assume that you're the one uploading the models to the resource.
Are you planning on adding all the characters?
Are they rigged?
1. I'll try to get as much characters as I can.
2. I included the helpers/bones in the .fbx/.dae files. I hope they work, but for some reason when I tried applying the helpers the skin option in 3DS Max would apply other parts of the models to the helper. I hope someone will be able to get the hepers/bones to work properly without that happening.
(07-16-2015, 10:44 PM)Kawasuzu Wrote: [ -> ]1. I'll try to get as much characters as I can.
2. I included the helpers/bones in the .fbx/.dae files. I hope they work, but for some reason when I tried applying the helpers the skin option in 3DS Max would apply other parts of the models to the helper. I hope someone will be able to get the hepers/bones to work properly without that happening.

plis rip tikal model
(09-18-2015, 01:33 PM)lucas10058 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2015, 10:44 PM)Kawasuzu Wrote: [ -> ]1. I'll try to get as much characters as I can.

plis rip tikal model
1. Don't necropost.
2. You do not meet the requirements to be able to request, so I'm going to have to give you a warning for that.

Let me know if you need this topic open again, Kawasuzu.