The VG Resource

Full Version: Does anybody know how to rip models in the Xbox 360 of Skylanders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for someone to rip 3D Models of the characters from Skylanders and all of it's squeals. However I do not know how to rip 3d models sadly, I can't do it on my small blue Toshiba laptop because it's laggy at some times. Blank
(06-20-2015, 07:47 PM)ThePokeDigiFan99 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for someone to rip 3D Models of the characters from Skylanders and all of it's squeals. However I do not know how to rip 3d models sadly, I can't do it on my small blue Toshiba laptop because it's laggy at some times. Blank

I'm waiting for someone to reply if they are a fan of that series.
(06-21-2015, 10:56 PM)ThePokeDigiFan99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2015, 07:47 PM)ThePokeDigiFan99 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for someone to rip 3D Models of the characters from Skylanders and all of it's squeals. However I do not know how to rip 3d models sadly, I can't do it on my small blue Toshiba laptop because it's laggy at some times. Blank

I'm waiting for someone to reply if they are a fan of that series.

Unfortunately, no one has managed to rip Skylander models as of yet. Which is funny, considering they keep making a new sequel each 3 months LOL. One would think someone would have tried by now. Sorry!
Yeah, I wanted the model of the little villain Kaos for a while now. No one has ever tried this. The 360 ripping scene is pretty small due to the tendency for every game to have it's own custom format. It's really annoying.
Hey, Do you think anyone has ripped from the PlayStation or Nintendo Versions?
(01-30-2017, 11:43 PM)MineGrayTV Wrote: [ -> ]
Hey, Do you think anyone has ripped from the PlayStation or Nintendo Versions?

No, but I think someone should rip the PC versions of Spyro's Adventure and Giants.
This is very late, but someone told me the only way to rip directly from game is swapping the files on a modded console that worked for the games in the series, but also paying attention to the internal filenames.