The VG Resource

Full Version: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone able to get/know how to get the files from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix? I would like all of the weapon files from that game if possible, specifically from Kingdom Hearts 1.
I tried to get them myself, but I can't figure out how to extract the files from the Kingdom.mself. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
(06-06-2015, 04:37 AM)o0DemonBoy0o Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone able to get/know how to get the files from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix? I would like all of the weapon files from that game if possible, specifically from Kingdom Hearts 1.
I tried to get them myself, but I can't figure out how to extract the files from the Kingdom.mself. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I would love to know this as well
Did they upres the textures too? It'd be worth converting those if so. Also, we never got many of the cinematic models with full facial modeling/animation (like the inside of mouths). Aladdin had one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nZKnQ85G0Q#t=1h55m4s

It'd be worth grabbing those while we're at it.