The VG Resource

Full Version: ripping neopets the darkest faerie models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
has anyone had any success ripping models from this game via the ps2 screenshot way?
I was able to get the model correctly as shown here [Image: sSSnGtX.png]
However the materials seem to not come out correctly and instead come out as something like this [Image: p6cnkYN.png]
I am attaching my extracted model and the extracted materials so hopefully someone can figure out why the materials won't extract properly.
If you need more testing materials I will happily include the original rips which I got directly from the screenshot function
Wow... If I could manage to do the same stuff in certain PS2 game like you did... it would be amazing... but for now I can't help you with this. besides... it appears you need to fix the texture problems. Tongue
(06-22-2015, 09:53 PM)Farlavor Wrote: [ -> ]Wow... If I could manage to do the same stuff in certain PS2 game like you did... it would be amazing... but for now I can't help you with this. besides... it appears you need to fix the texture problems. Tongue

I dont think its really that impressive since I was following a guide on here. The only real problems I had were getting the scaling correct because the camera was causing the model to appear skewed in the screenshot. This is of course with the whole broken texture problem
Any updates on this? I've been waiting for this model to be ripped for a long time!
someone on reddit wrote a script that lets you view the models in Chrome: https://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/comment..._textures/ 

if you need the .dat file here's that to: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8cflik1kdh...E.DAT/file

from there you'd be able to rip the models with ninjaripper. i already have Tormund's farm outfit ripped, although i may be missing a few polygons here and there since he was split up into roughly 400 different materials. (some i believe were probably duplicate materials, ninjaripper does that alot) [Image: unknown.png]

hope this helps!