The VG Resource

Full Version: Has anyone ever ripped the 3D models from Bejeweled Twist and Bejeweled 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I mean is the ship and planets from Bejeweled Twist, seen here:

And the gems from Bejeweled 3 during a level transition, seen at multiple points here (for example, at the 5:40 mark):

I'd like to know if anyone has.
i think the jewels are possibly sprites, and the ships could be prerendered.
I own these games and I remember looking into the file of them, the jewels are sprites. However, since there are so many angles you could easily create a 3D model.
Bejeweled Twist possibly has 3D models, I'm not sure...
Bejeweled 3 use the sprites on whole game.

Most commonly Bejeweled games use the sprites.

I'm usually own these games, I'm played sometimes.
I just checked and you're right, RatchetMario. Bejeweled Twist uses the .p3d format. I was referring to Bejeweled 3 when I said it used sprites, I assumed Twist was similar. I don't know if it uses models for its jewels, but it does have models for certain things.
The gems seen in Bejeweled 3 have 2 modes, sprite and model. The sprite mode is used during game, and the model mode is used on the hyperwarp.
As evidence that they are models, I copied the gem models and textures of Bejeweled 3 to Bejeweled Twist.

[Image: TN9muu8.png]
[Image: Mu2G4XP.png]
[Image: qrbMXn2.png]
[Image: uyRpg5X.png]

Now, are you convinced they're models?
Well you could try ripping the models with something like 3dripperDX or NinjaRipper.
In Twist with Visualiser uses sometimes in in-game Background several Layers : animated planet,other particles or 3d meshes with own texture,UFO have several parts: Bonus part,Tube,Rank Insignia Part,Score pod,When Bomb explodes Assets become 2d>3d for more dynamic when ship and board destroyed,space have own skybox,In Bej3 Game use Several 3D BG and HUD/UI Layers,When Level compleated Gems turns to 3D same with Board,Glass Shatters and Warp Hole.