The VG Resource

Full Version: Desperation Strikes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All right, I'm not sure what this counts as or if it's even possible. For ages I have been experimenting with ripping Steam Games, and discovered a majority can actually be printscreen-ripped as in DXRipper, 3DRipperDX, NinjaRipper, and others. The only problem is, they have to be made into 'standalone' games. Now, while this is normally frowned upon, I figure since what I'm about to request is a FREE and OPEN game, and the fact I only intend to use it as a ripping resource...I think it can be...eh...overlooked? I don't know, but I have no idea what else to do at this point.
What I need is a standalone, Launcher-Free version of Magicka: Wizard Wars. One that will allow me to still sign in to the Paradox Account in-game so I can access my DLC robes on the main screen. If anyone is capable of doing this in any way, PLEASE send me a PM and let me know if you can help me finally acquire what I need from this game. The only modes I need active are the main screen and the Training Mode. I do not intend to use this for actual gaming (since I'm horrible at it anyway and there would be no point otherwise).