The VG Resource

Full Version: Shawario's Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shawario has some sprites for the world!Cute
lol wtf, wrong section.
Well sorry Arthur I'm only 10 years old
You had to go through sprite discussion to get here, to fan games.
Arthur is basically saying please read before posting, Shawario. I'm sure a mod may move this to Sprite Discussion later.

Anyways, I see you're splicing new poses for Samus (some of the splices are pretty bad). And where'd you find those items at? I don't believe you sprited all that yourself.
How did this get here!? That How can you move this?
And do you mean you don't believe a 10 year old can make this?! It took me a week to sprite this!
Here's some M&L Sprites that I MADE BY MYSELF!!!
Moving this to Sprite Discussion for you.
Isn't there an underage ban rule here?
"Well jeeze guys, I'm only 10 years old!"

This kid's flippin' awesome. His sprites are kinda okay too...
(10-21-2008, 11:41 PM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there an underage ban rule here?

I thought so too.
No, we're not GameFAQs AFAIK.

Thankfully.

But we should have one of those rules anyway.
^^ Agree.

And as to your first sheet... Well, you could at least credit either the ones who actually ripped the base sprites that you used (*coughcoughiggicough*) or the ones who gave you ideas for what to add onto the sheet (*eyes Space Jump item* like me >Sad ), 'kay?
Thanks sba sb3002! I am "flippin' awesome"!Tongue
Did you see the Mario Party GBA Project (Costom)!
I forgot Miles07 , sorry...and you iggi.Sad
I'm going to give credit to you Miles07 and iggi...when I'm not sleepy!
I'm also making a BETTER costom Minish Cap Zelda sprites than your's Miles07!Smile......
Man , I talk a LOT!
Here's some undone "Super Mario SunShine" Mario sprites!Cool
The SUper Mario one is good but needs more animations. It would be better if Mario wasn't a recolor of SMW Mario.
No, you don't talk alot. You just lack proper grammar, making your posts seem longer. You should just give credit as soon as possible, so people don't get mad over it. And saying you are going to make better "costoms" than another member is asinine. Your age isn't an excuse either, just FYI.

Now onto the critique. Some of the Mario items are shaped wrong. The side view mushrooms should curve at the top, the flowers need to be outlined better, and the stars are really jagged. Fludd's water needs to be water coloured and have more contrast. Mario also needs more contrast.

Psst. Naming your images "Poop" is stupid.
Pages: 1 2 3