The VG Resource

Full Version: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mock-Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one got a looong story.

You see, I got a Final Fantasy forum for years now. One year, I did a April's Fool joke which was just hilarious. In fact, more than one joke but let's stick out with only one of them, shall we?

I got those 'exclusive' hints and secrets, like playing with Sephiroth in Castlevania : SotN (a pretty hidden homenage and partnership between Konami and Squaresoft) , playing black jack in FFVIII (it was the same secret of FFIX, many were deceived), and the best of them all: even with screen shots: two untold secrets of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: a series of 5 missions called "After Ivalice", where the monsters came from Ivalice to the town of St Ivalice and started to attack everything, and Marche had to deal with them. The other mission, "The Shadow of the Ninja" involved recruiting Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII to your party. My friends loved the later, specially my friend Yuffi

After all this time, Yuffi asked me if I still had the mock up, but I couldn't find. Have been a long time since I last edited anything so I decided to do it again. To my surprise, after I finished editing, I found the original!
So, there are both! The left is the older one, the right is the newest.

[Image: yuffieshotdq0.gif] [Image: yuffiefftabfb7.png]

What do you think? XD
I don't think TSR does hoaxes... It's mostly a site concerned with sprite sheets. I can be wrong, though, Ultimecia.
it's fine, since it's not a submission, Miles07

Blank
They don't look too believable since you can tell where they are edited Ded . The coloring in the hair looks nothing like the game's style xD
Hoaxes are totally awesome. I'd love to see more of your work.
(10-21-2008, 01:31 PM)Miles07 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think TSR does hoaxes... It's mostly a site concerned with sprite sheets. I can be wrong, though, Ultimecia.

Section's description: Sprite Discussion - Show off some of your little creations for the world to see! Note: Posting ripped sheets is only suggested if you do not plan on submitting it, it is unfinished, or you are unsure on if it is complete.
As Tyvon said, it's not a submission or anything (and submissions goes to the Submission Section, right?). And if it was, it should be a complete edited sheet, not only one mock-up screenshot ;p

Yeah, Manaphy94 , I know. But there's hardly a black or dark hair, max only light brown or blond. Ok, the mugshots can be brown hair, but in game is another issue. I tried brown, and it wasn't that great. So I did it regular black. MAYBE I should try to use viera assassin job's black. Not sure but I think it wouldn't change much. And a blonde Yuffie? Weird XD
@ Ulti: I wasn't sure, but now I am. Thanks.