The VG Resource

Full Version: Sharing Save States?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't suppose anyone can share a save state or two of Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor for the DeSmuME Emulator?

I need save state that involves:

All of the stages being unlocked
All of the Character Bios unlocked
All Music Unlocked in JukeBox

But most importantly, a save state or two that involves replays of all the stages being cleared at the best rank, maybe A or S?

I might have a good idea on how to extract and rip sprites and backgrounds from that game.
I guess you could try some Gamesharks.
Gamesharks? This is relating to my DeSmuME Emulator. Can't you just play Looney Tunes Cartoon Conductor on that and copy and send the save states over to me?
(05-06-2015, 05:51 PM)LooneyTunerIan Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you just play Looney Tunes Cartoon Conductor on that and copy and send the save states over to me?
That's a lot to ask for. Requesting someone to 100% the entire game and send you the saves is ridiculous, honestly. Just use some action replay codes and try it yourself.

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/...eplay.html
I don't think those European Codes would be of help, since I got the American Version. ^^;

I don't suppose there's a way to get a European ROM of Looney Tunes Cartoon Conductor, is there? Or is there a way to turn European Cheat Codes into North American-based Cheat Codes.
They should work with whatever version you have.
(05-06-2015, 09:02 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]They should work with whatever version you have.

So using European Cheat Codes should work with an American Version of Looney Tunes Cartoon Conductor?Is that it? 
That's what he means, yes. Just try them out and you can see for yourself whether they'll work or not.
I tried. But I think there's a problem:

I can only use one or two cheat codes at a time. If not, just one cheat code.
Then just beat the game yourself
Ok, so here's the score: I pretty much got most of the stuff ripped, except for the S+ rank, which is kind of a bother.

Can anyone help get the S+ rank sprite?
Send me the save state and i see if i can beat it for you.
Good luck, Jitter.

Let me know whenever you get the S+ rank.