The VG Resource

Full Version: My green hill stage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have started working on it again and have added a bit more to it.
C+C plz
You may be a beginner, but if yer gonna tackle somefin like this, I'll give you a harsh C+C anyway.

The perspective seems to swap around, especially around the curves and slopes. The dark green lines on the right side of the stage should be thicker. The palm trees need thinner trunks that actually thin out further along the trunk. The flowers are all obviously too big compared to the tree--or maybe the tree is too small? I think the former. There's very little shading, and the brown tiles are pillow-shaded. There's no shadow or make-shift detail on the underpass below the bridge. Can't say more than that right now.
For a beginner piece, it's great, though like Geo said, there are a few things wrong.

By the way, are you still working on Starfox 2D?
I gess it's good....pretty good.....really!Cool
(10-21-2008, 04:56 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]For a beginner piece, it's great, though like Geo said, there are a few things wrong.

By the way, are you still working on Starfox 2D?
Thanks for C+C and yes I am still working on it just lost USB bar and found it
Can I see your current progress? I'd like to make another gameplay vid. :p
Haven't updated for long time. As i said lost USB a while a go. I am working on a new update now though.