The VG Resource

Full Version: Clouder's Sometimes-But-Not-All-The-Time Daily Pixels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing as I just found out I'm a decent spriter, I decided to make a topic to show off my stuff.
[Image: yjmtosh.png]
More coming later! ...maybe.
(04-28-2015, 05:04 PM)DaHog Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing as I just found out I'm a decent spriter, I decided to make a topic to show off my stuff.
[Image: yjmtosh.png]
More coming later! ...maybe.

His hair shouldn't be sticking out so much on the right side (his left,) unless it's supposed to be lop-sided. Try shortening it from the base, so it's evident the hair is equally as long on both sides.
This better?
[Image: 2331m0g.png]
(04-29-2015, 06:55 AM)DaHog Wrote: [ -> ]This better?
[Image: 2331m0g.png]

Was thinkin' more like this: [Image: aCtgmJo.png]

Didn't want to make his hair too short, but it has to be somewhat short to at least on the right to get that depth perception you're looking for with the lighting and leg/body positioning.
You need to decide if you want to shade all of it or not. If so you need to make sure it is consistently shaded and highlighted all over.

Same with outlines. It looks fine without an outline, so you need to find a way to remove the outline on the arms while keeping them distinct, but you can use shading to help with that.
[Image: g65lp9l.png]
A little thing I made in honor of Iwata's passing.