The VG Resource

Full Version: all my custom stuff.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'll post here all my custom stuff:

Bomberman Sprites(based on sonic's gba style):
all my Jump Ultimate Stars Styled incomplete stuff(i never completed anyone in that style xP):
my klonoa stuff:
Bomberman is pillowshaded all around. The head looks OK, but the shoes really need to be changed. Bomberman's feet are round, not pointy. You shouldn't be afraid to deviate from the shape of the original, and take a close look at how the original's shading works so you can use it to improve your own. You don't have to do the selective outlining, but at least try to make the shading follow the shape better. It's not bad, and you've gotten the animations pretty close, but there's still much room for improvement.
(04-22-2015, 08:49 AM)Kelvin Wrote: [ -> ]Bomberman is pillowshaded all around. The head looks OK, but the shoes really need to be changed. Bomberman's feet are round, not pointy. You shouldn't be afraid to deviate from the shape of the original, and take a close look at how the original's shading works so you can use it to improve your own. You don't have to do the selective outlining, but at least try to make the shading follow the shape better. It's not bad, and you've gotten the animations pretty close, but there's still much room for improvement.
yo!
about the bomberman... some times i prefer to use a more simple way to use shading giving me more time to improve the anims, in that case i was using a template and i get pretty close to it, like you said, i was using that simple shading to have more time to do various characters(i'm lazy to make such characters if they have a more complex shading xP) and i know that i can improve them. and a thing that i like, but the others pixel artists don't like, it's a totally black outline is better, at least i think like that. xD

and sorry if i say something wrong, or you don't understand something, it's because i'm using the google tradutor xP
Quote:google tradutor

oi! Parece ser novo por aqui, primeiramente bem-vindo ao tVGR. Estou assumindo que fale português, afinal apenas a língua portuguesa e espanhola possuem tal termo (o correto em inglês é 'translate'). Tentarei fazer a sua estadia neste fórum ser ótima, e de quebra aprender algo sobre pixelart.

Usar um estilo simples para facilitar a animação é uma estratégia comum ao fazer pixelart, porém o seu estilo está ruim e o sombreamento poderia ser melhor, mesmo com este baixo detalhamento.

Pillowshading é quando você sombreia todos os lados do sprite, ficando com a cor clara no meio. Isto não se faz, afinal a luz deve sempre vir de um lado e a sombra deve permanecer do outro.

[Image: 21bc3441d63927a1289c4cb78e4effe2.png]

Veja que a antena e o sapato do bomberman está com pillowshading, e as linhas estão muito irregulares. As linhas ficam piores à medida que poses novas são feitas, e este aqui é o pior:

[Image: a38f159b57aac59ab29df91d5d94bede.png]

Porque as linhas se fundem tudo no queixo do bomberman, fazendo parecer que ele está com barba. Pixelart é para ser um tipo de arte onde você pode entender facilmente a pose de um personagem mesmo num detalhamento a nível de pixel, e portanto seria melhor se você tentasse fazer um sprite de bomberman de novo, desta vez com mais afinco nas linhas e sombreamento. Lembre-se: qualidade > quantidade.

depois vou tentar melhorar ele/after i will try to improve it
e vlw por corrigir o "tradutor" ¬¬
i just edited a sprite:
[Image: venom_marvel_wog_x_men_ma__wip_by_mmaker45-d8ughc3.gif]
not an mugen project >.<
base: Beast(X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse)
palette: Venom(MVC Series)
(04-25-2015, 03:40 PM)Mephisto Maker Wrote: [ -> ]depois vou tentar melhorar ele/after i will try to improve it
e vlw por corrigir o "tradutor" ¬¬

Venom Smile
some stuff:
soon i will work at this:
[Image: pantyhose_taro_revamp_ranma__chouji_ranb...afr3wv.png]