The VG Resource

Full Version: Snotty Mario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: mariosnotyz9.gif]

Don't ask me what my inspiration was. Really, don't.
That one kid from every LoZ series?

Love it, except I'm not sure I like the black on top of his nose.
Yeah I noticed that. It does look a little off, that part.
It looks too flat, and the colors are the same colors you always use. Sometihng different or more interesting would be nice.
Well, if he wants to work for Nintendo, he's gotta get used to boring styles
BAZIIING!

Nah, but seriously, I think it's fine as is. And there's nothing wrong with using the same clean simple style.

Also, koopaul, what happened to that Ice Climbers project you had way back when? That was serious stuff man.
First off, I'm not working for Nintendo. I'd love to. But I can't.

Second, the style is easy for me. I can't come up with many of my own on a unique styles and colors. Lines and shapes are kinda my specialty.

Third, the Ice Climbers project was canceled when I realized I couldn't get the legs to run right. They went all over the place!
isnt snot green?i know my is
The snot needs to be outlined like the rest, methinks, and the eyes seem lifeless. Dunno how to describe it.
(10-21-2008, 12:50 PM)Flaxter Wrote: [ -> ]isnt snot green?i know my is

Well in the Japanese cliche of drippy noses, the snot is white.

Also I tried outlining the snot but it looked awful. Like a thermometer was coming out of his nose.
In which case, something needs to be done to make it stand out more. Perhaps shade it?
It's the background of the forum.
Should be on a darker background.

Also, koopaul, can you PM me what you have on the Ice Climbers project? It's just inspiration for me. :>