The VG Resource

Full Version: SGG's stuff topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pahtf3.png]
I HATE doing PAs so don't expect me to do anything else with this. Not to sound rude or anything but I really don't want to mes with this anymore.

[Image: finvu9.png]
Some stuff for the CFP2 on MFGG

That one everyone hatesSad

K, judging by how my work usually goes, I'm in for lotsa hate
Hey I think you're actually pretty good! The first one was the best IMO.
Everything is great! No complaints!
I really don't remember why people disliked the M&L Super Dimentio; it rocks!
Also, love how you smoothed the lines on the Wario Land Shake PA.
And the CFP sprites still look great.

I really don't understand why you're so nervous...
....How in the world could anyone hate that S. Dimentio?! Whoever they are theyre...gosh cant even think of a word to describe it atm so ill say it simple and clear- retarded. Seriously, that sprite is amazing. Never thought I'd see another well done and official lookin M&L sprite like that for a long time from someone. Props to you!

Love the Wario Land shake enemy though I think you did a tad too much on the outside outline or maybe it's just me. The Mario enemies are my fav. Big Grin
Wow, these are really great. Big Grin
(10-20-2008, 09:33 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: [ -> ]....How in the world could anyone hate that S. Dimentio?! Whoever they are theyre...gosh cant even think of a word to describe it atm so ill say it simple and clear- retarded. Seriously, that sprite is amazing. Never thought I'd see another well done and official lookin M&L sprite like that for a long time from someone. Props to you!

Love the Wario Land shake enemy though I think you did a tad too much on the outside outline or maybe it's just me. The Mario enemies are my fav. Big Grin

Well, it got a lot of hate when I posted the WIP a while back.

Anyways, glad you like it,
I didn't hate it.
I posted criticism, and all the ML noobs (not you) ganged up on me for criticizing "perfection".
(10-21-2008, 03:41 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't hate it.
I posted criticism, and all the ML noobs (not you) ganged up on me for criticizing "perfection".
HOW COULD YOU EVER CRITICIZE SOMETHING SO PERFECT?
Please, tell me that was sarcasm or will I will have to down vote you.
I like the way you sprite my friend ^^
No one hated it grey, two people gave you things to improve on, and then a storm hit the topic when a member started to act stupid :/

Its not bad, I still agree with Rakia's crit in the last thread.
(10-21-2008, 03:47 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]Please, tell me that was sarcasm or will I will have to down vote you.
Lol I was kidding. No one is that stupid.