The VG Resource

Full Version: My project is making a Mugen character, and I need some help with ripping the sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My project is making a Mugen character, and I need some help with ripping the sprites from the game that I'm making my Mugen character based on. I'm going to make the Valkyrie Fight Tag character Freya as a Mugen character. That is my project. but I'm going to need some help to accomplish this. The help I need is names of software that can rip sprites from the computer game Valkyrie Fight Tag. Links to such ripping software would be nice. I already have the game Valkyrie Fight Tag, so I DON'T need links to the game. This is NOT a game request. It is NOT a sprite or sprite sheet request. It is a HELP request, for getting the software to rip sprites from the game, so that I can make the Mugen character of Freya.

And don't just point me to the sprite sheet for Valkyrie Profile. While the VP sprites look very similar to the VFT sprites, they ARE different. And I like the VFT sprites much better. That is why I want to know how to rip sprites from the computer game VFT.

And admins/mods, this IS a project. I don't just want to "get sprites", I want to get a program that will let me rip them. And I need to rip them so I can make a Mugen character, so PLEASE don't lock this thread. It is (as you can see), a real project.
No, it's not.

It's a request, because you're asking someone else to do something for you. Which we've said several times that we don't tolerate. Furthermore, this thread has nothing that constitutes a thread that belongs on the project board. You don't have a list of sheets that you plan to rip/make, nor do you have any evidence that you've started.

I can't put this any simpler - find your own goddamn program; we can't/won't help you. Oh, and I'm sticking to my promise and warning you. Don't be so insistant that you're in the right.