The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello artists!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or modelers, or anything else you prefer.  I'm Tech, I'm an aspiring writer and lately I've been wanting to experiment with CGI animation.  After checking out The Models Resource, I decided to just play by ear, but I ended up getting confused.  I got told that joining the forum would be a great way to get help, so that being said, hi!  I'm sure I'll have a good time here and hope to learn a lot about modeling!  =)
Hello there! I know my way around Maya, so if that's ever your program, I'll see how I can assist you!
Welkom to TSR.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

We usually call people spriters, rippers, or Modellers.
But I don't know what we'd call people who only make textures... texturerers?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forum and learn a lot; there's seems to be a lot more Modellers here than you might think!
Thank you all for your welcome! I look forward to getting the help needed when it comes to working with 3D models!

Though in response to you E-Man, sadly I don't have Maya, I ended up buying Swift 3D a few years ago, a modeling program that just recently got discontinued (lucky me, hah).