The VG Resource

Full Version: Demitri Voice Clips (Project X Zone, Cross Edge)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently over at Mugen Fighters Guild it seems people have been getting interested in Darkstalkers' vampire protagonist Demitri, as several sprite revamp projects for him have begun which are bound to lead to more incarnations being coded for Mugen. To that end, I've been looking into collecting his voice clips from various games for use in such projects. I've already ripped the ones from the original Darkstalkers arcade games via MAME, and also used PSound to get at higher quality versions of the first and third game's voice clips via their PS1 and PSP ports, respectively (unfortunately no higher quality source for the second game seems to exist, the Saturn port seems to have lower quality samples than the arcade, and the PS2 Collection seems to be the same quality as arcade).

I used PSound and MFAudio to get his voice clips from Namco X Capcom. And rips of SvC Chaos are already on the Sounds Resource.

This leaves two other sources I have been unable to look into for technical reasons: Project X Zone on the 3DS and Cross Edge on the PS3. If anyone can rip Demitri's voice clips from these games (Japanese version in Cross Edge's case, since it has multiple language tracks), I would be very grateful.