The VG Resource

Full Version: NES/SNES rip requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to see the following sprites added to games already on the Spriter's Resource.

• Tiny Toon Adventures (NES): character select, HUD, level backgrounds
  • Tiny Toon Advntures: Buster Busts Loose (SNES): Calamity Coyote, Little Beeper and there was one other opponent as well, all from the Furrball minigame.
  • Eek! The Cat (SNES): Anything that interests you rippers (the title screen is already on the Spriter's Resource).
  • Adventures of Gilligan's Island (NES): HUD, level backgrounds, intro and title screens
I would like to see the following sprites added to games already on the Spriters Resource.

・Fire Emblem 5: Thracia 776 (SNES): Nanna (Troubadour, Paladin), Karin (Pegasus Rider, Pegasus Knight), Mareeta (Sword Fighter, Sword Master)
・Shodai-Nekketsu Kouha Kunio Kun (SNES): Kunio, Riki, OL
(06-27-2016, 09:29 AM)nemesislivezx Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see the following sprites added to games already on the Spriters Resource.

・Fire Emblem 5: Thracia 776 (SNES): Nanna (Troubadour, Paladin), Karin (Pegasus Rider, Pegasus Knight), Mareeta (Sword Fighter, Sword Master)
・Shodai-Nekketsu Kouha Kunio Kun (SNES): Kunio, Riki, OL

I would like to see people read the rules before posting. You actually managed to break two of them at once!

First, the last post in this thread was 18 months ago. Unless you're fulfilling the request, there's no reason to post in this thread so far after the fact.

The second (and more important) rule you broke is that you're requesting when you're not allowed to. You've cleverly bypassed the posting restrictions here by hijacking someone else's thread but that doesn't make it okay. Review the rules carefully in the them you'll be unable to post.

Locked.