The VG Resource

Full Version: Sonic Rush Adventure cutscene rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 00016xy5]

This took forever simply because of all the problems I ran into while using a DS emulator with less-than-ideal compatibility. Slowdown during the boss fights was awful, and it constantly flashed solid colors, which impeded my view of what was happening. Add on to that a few corrupted game saves and hours of slaving away in Paint Shop Pro, and... well, I nabbed as much as I could, and unless I can get past this looping bug after collecting a Sol Emerald, this is as far as this spritesheet's going to get, thank god.

Since the last place I posted this thought I might've stolen the poses from another sprite sheet (which I haven't actually found, and ack, I'd never steal anybody's work), proof of a working emulator and game progression as well as the capture process can be found here: link to desktop screenshot

Phew. I'm trying to capture menu icons and other trash from the game, too, and how painstakingly BORING is that? Oh well, maybe one day I'll finish. PERSEVERANCE WINS.

EDIT: Wow, having link problems, trying to fix atm~
EDIT 2: Okay, that should fix it.
EDIT 3: Just in case we need one: [Image: spritersiconbig.png]
Photobucket/imageshack are good for image hosting o.o

EDIT: Links/images fixed o.o

Great rips, They have a bold outline but that's in-game o.o
Yeah, this is the first time my personal server's been such a douche. I'll go upload the files to a better server~
I see them now. Very awesome. Marine has alot...
First, welcome, LunaYoshi, to TSR.

Second, FINALLY!!!!! I've been waiting for someone to do this! Excellent job, Luna!

Thirdly, it actually looks like you're missing a few... One more Koala (dressed in blue... forgot his name...), and the Whisker PAs without his two cohorts over his shoulders... Oh, and Muzzy. Three things, then.

Again, nice job, and welcome to TSR!
I don't think section icons are allowed to be custom made. They should be screen shots of actual game play.

Rip is good though.
Sonic rush adventure people lets go back.
(10-20-2008, 02:03 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think section icons are allowed to be custom made. They should be screen shots of actual game play.

I actually mimicked what the Sonic Rush section icon looked like. They used official artwork in that one, it looks like. I dunno who made it, but it got through.

Link: click
(10-20-2008, 02:03 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think section icons are allowed to be custom made. They should be screen shots of actual game play.

Rip is good though.

It is a shot of ingame gameplay... There happens to be a render inserted, but it's not obtrusive or anything.

If it's a real issue, there might be a 'replace this icon' setup in the future, once tSR's back running.
Ah, thought people forgot about this one. Well keep it up! It'll be a nice addition to the DS section.
Hehe... Next up for SRA: actual character poses... Or gimmicks. Whichever.
saw this at MFS. great rip.
but here in TSR, you really don't need to show proof.

anyone else find that rule stupid/unfair?
Well that's not true. We've often called people out on the legitimacy of their rips before. And several times we've caught people out that way. It's not a regularly enforced rule, but it's by no means neglected.
It's all right, I'm happy to provide proof just because... I have it? LoL, I'd be worried if I didn't want to provide proof, actually.
Yes, TSR is a professional business in that the Admins and Mods here are strict and ever-watchful for "cheaters". Seriously though, how many users were given the ban-hammer for stealing sprites? A LOT, if I'm not mistaken.

Just don't do it, 'kay? If you have proof, you only really need to show it if someone calls you out. Tread softly here, young Luna.
Pages: 1 2