The VG Resource

Full Version: Happy Birthday tigerlily!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tiger-lily.jpg]
Happy birthday to the one person who makes our webmaster a very happy fellow!
Happy birthday.
Happy birthday Charlie~
All hail our leader Tigerlily on this celebratory day of her birth.
HBD FOR A MEMBER I DONT KNOW BUT HOPE I WILL/MIGHT!
hbd, dazz's wife who posts very, very infrequently. hoping your birthday's the cat's meow? horse's neigh? sonic's woof?
please post more though. you're cool. blueblur hasnt even talked to you once and thinks you're the bee's knees already

(and holy shit, petie posting in a social forum)
Thanks guys!!! Big Grin And thanks E-Man for linking me here. I... am a bad forum member, and never check in here Tongue

Also, posting has made me see my avatar, and made me miss my red shoes like mad ;(
Happy birthday Lily.
(03-18-2015, 04:01 PM)tigerlily Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys!!! Big Grin And thanks E-Man for linking me here. I... am a bad forum member, and never check in here Tongue

Also, posting has made me see my avatar, and made me miss my red shoes like mad ;(

tigerlils

you're not a bad forum member, we just miss the heck out of you

post some more.

(and you could probably get a new av too. just...ask?)
(03-18-2015, 05:55 PM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2015, 04:01 PM)tigerlily Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys!!! Big Grin And thanks E-Man for linking me here. I... am a bad forum member, and never check in here Tongue

tigerlils

you're not a bad forum member, we just miss the heck out of you

post some more.

(and you could probably get a new av too. just...ask?)

I like the avatar! It's still very acurate! I just miss me poor red shoes.
I might just post more Tongue
Seeing you post just made me realise who you were.... and I thought you were, like, some other long forgotten mod/cool member when petie posted.

i.e. I have forsaken the fact that thou art indeed the queen of the sacred land of VGR. May thou forgive my ignorance and, I pray thee, that thou heed the words of the mighty Kosheh and dwell upon these lands so that thou may elighten our spirits the way that Dazz has done in the past so. He has left us into the great world beyond this realm. Do not forsake us dear queen! Tongue
(03-19-2015, 02:06 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing you post just made me realise who you were.... and I thought you were, like, some other long forgotten mod/cool member when petie posted.

i.e. I have forsaken the fact that thou art indeed the queen of the sacred land of VGR. May thou forgive my ignorance and, I pray thee, that thou heed the words of the mighty Kosheh and dwell upon these lands so that thou may elighten our spirits the way that Dazz has done in the past so. He has left us into the great world beyond this realm. Do not forsake us dear queen! Tongue

Well recovered!! LOL
Wow sorry I missed this. Busy times. Hope you had a great day Smile