The VG Resource

Full Version: Heyo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello VG-Resource community, I'm Hebereke. I went with that name because its one of my favorite NES games. Anyway, I like video games quite a lot, and I'm very interested in the work that goes into producing them. I've always been fascinated by pixel art, and the various methods of creating it. With that, I finally decided to register here.
Hello there Hebereke! Welcome to the VGResource! We all are intrested in video games to different extents so you'll fit in nicely. Smile
Welcome to the Resource, Hebereke! Hope you enjoy your stay Smile
(03-16-2015, 02:16 PM)Hebereke Wrote: [ -> ]Hello VG-Resource community, I'm Hebereke. I went with that name because its one of my favorite NES games. Anyway, I like video games quite a lot, and I'm very interested in the work that goes into producing them. I've always been fascinated by pixel art, and the various methods of creating it. With that, I finally decided to register here.

I'm glad you're on VGR because you're goshdarn right Hebereke is literally the best NES game.

It's like a Metroidvania for kids.

Kidtroidvania.

(but yes, hello welcome)